The Flood

$4.99$14.99

Clear

Description

The Flood

Book One of the End of All Flesh

By Peter Mark May

Britain is in the grip of wettest autumn ever, and flooding is affecting many parts. When an old virus is dredged up and gets into the drinking water supply, things escalate swiftly. The virus eats off the flesh of its victims in a matter of hours killing 90% of those infected. The remaining 10% are driven mad by the pain of their suffering, having only a primal desire to kill or infect others.

This is the story of five women survivors, trying to escape the floods, the virus, the Infected, as well as fractions inside the group, all while fighting for their very lives.

Additional information

Book

, , , , ,

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “The Flood”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.