Demons, Freaks & Other Abnormalities
By Michael Laimo
This Bram Stoker Award-nominated collection features an introduction by Tom Piccirilli. Cover art is by Dan Verkys. Contents include:
* A western town has dreadful plans for all those who stumble in for a visit.
* A priest battles an ancient evil in effort to preserve a small South American villa.
* Two Florida-bound college students stop in for a fill-up, and get more than just gas for their money.
* A man earns more than just a living by exploiting strange and horrible pictures on the internet.
* Two deranged homeless men battle for supremacy on the street.
* A NYC cop discovers just how far infants will go in order to survive.
* Its suddenly storming outside the Quik-Mart. But something other than rain is falling.
* A young man wishes to confess something horrible. Unfortunately Gods in a real bad mood today.
* A neighboring hotel room yields strange thumping sounds and a faint voice summoning a guest toward the presence within.
New for this digital edition: The Chicken Man