THE TRUE CRIME BUNDLE
Curated by David Niall Wilson
Humans have always had a fascination for the dark side of life. While the thrills of mysteries, horror novels, and dark fantasies take readers to extremes, they generally return in on piece, reality and sanity restored. This is not always the case in the real world. The most frightening tales, the stories that keep people up at night, are all true. They frequent the news, inspire websites, and keep us watching over our shoulders as we walk down the street late at night.
In this True Crime Bundle, you’ll find stories from the darkest depths of humanity. From New York Time best-selling True Crime authors, to the distant relative of America’s most infamous serial killer, to tales of vigilantes, killers, and those who hunt the hunters – those who fight back.
You’ll find books by New York Times Bestselling author Steven Jackson, San Francisco’s own James Dalessandro, John Ferak, Gary Provost, who not only wrote true crime, but also a book on how to write True Crime, Jeff Mudgett, who tells the tale of his distant ancestor, H. H. Holmes and the Death Castle he built in Chicago around the time of the World’s Fair in the early 1900s. We also have work from Burl Barer, and Bradley Nickell, not to mention Michael W. Streed, who tells the story of a police sketch artist.
With the current popularity of Serial, the podcast and Making a Murderer, the series, these books should fascinate the hungriest of crime fans, running the gamut of crimes, detection, crazy villains and dedicated lawmen. – David Niall Wilson
StoryBundle is a unique way to buy and enjoy ebooks. You decide what you want to pay. For $5 up to $14.99, you’ll get the basic bundle of five books in any ebook format (Includes international readers). If you pay $15 or more you’ll get the six bonus books as well.
The initial titles in the Mega Game Bundle (minimum $5 to purchase) are:
- No Stone Unturned by Steve Jackson
- Bloodstains by Jeff Mudgett
- Citizen Jane by James Dalessandro
- Into Their Own Hands by Gary Provost
- Body of Proof by John Ferak
If you pay more than the bonus price of just $15, you get all five of the regular titles, plus six more:
- SketchCop by Michael W. Streed
- Repeat Offender by Bradley Nickell with Warren Jamison
- Man Overboard by Burl Barer
- Fatal Dosage by Gary Provost
- Dixie’s Last Stand by John Ferak
- Bogeyman by Steve Jackson
The bundle is available for a very limited time only, via http://www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub and .mobi) for all books!
It’s also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
- Get quality reads: We’ve chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
- Pay what you want (minimum $5): You decide how much these fantastic books are worth to you. If you can only spare a little, that’s fine! You’ll still get access to a batch of exceptional titles.
- Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there’s nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
- Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to charity.
- Receive extra books: If you beat our the bonus price, you’ll get the bonus books!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.
For more information, visit our website at storybundle.com, tweet us at @storybundle and like us on Facebook.